Simpler VC Portfolio Management, At Last
Venture capital firms, meet your all-in-one management & oversight tool.
A single place to manage portfolio companies, streamline deal flow and just make work easier
Stay on top of LP capital, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, compliance, and more with ease.
Innovative operational technology
Deep operational visibility
Full operational control
An application for Venture Capital Funds
- Track all operations and maintain oversight across the fund
- Centralized task management workflow and process visibility
- Keep partners up-to-date with effective collaboration and communications
- Full transparency fulfills demands of investors and regulators
- Powerful visual reporting and notifications move deals forward
- Expand team efficiency and accountability for venture capital firms
- Synchronize between partners, teams and timezones
- Integrates easily with CMR, Affinity and other third-party applications
- Centralized communication hub for the whole firm
- Stay compliant with SEC, KYC, and BSA regulations
- Adaptable to any size and type of VC operation
Built for Venture Capital Funds
Managing portfolio operations for VC funds (as well as private equity firms) can be challenging. Whether you perform these functions internally or outsource them, the responsibility to accurately perform and effectively manage these jobs remains with the firm. These jobs include deal flow management, capital calls, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, treasury, compliance and much more. Mitigating operational risk and preventing operational failures are paramount. OpsCheck elevates your level of control and oversight for any or all these functions as well as giving you the ability to track activity across your portfolio companies.
linkedintwitterWhen a private equity (PE) firm invests in a business, for example, a start-up, that company becomes part of the firm's portfolio. The key reason a private equity firm would buy a stake in a portfolio company is to increase its value, then sell the...
linkedintwitterHunter Walker, a partner at Homebrew Venture Capital (VC) is often quoted saying “you lose 100% of the deals you don’t see”. As a venture capitalist, if your deal flow process is poorly managed, you’re likely missing out on a lot of suitable investment...
Over the past 20 years the investment management industry, and specifically hedge funds, has achieved tremendous growth. As assets under management increased, so did diversification in strategies and investments. During that time investors have become very sophisticated in their selection of investments as well as the operational due diligence process. This growth and sophistication has reinforced the critical role of operational executives, and their teams’ responsibility to effectively manage the operational infrastructure. These are the people, functions and technology that are an integral part of keeping these firms thriving.
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being paramount.