Simpler VC Portfolio Management, At Last
Venture capital firms, meet your all-in-one management & oversight tool.
A single place to manage portfolio companies, streamline deal flow and just make work easier
Stay on top of LP capital, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, compliance, and more with ease.
Innovative operational technology
Deep operational visibility
Full operational control
An application for Venture Capital Funds
- Track all operations and maintain oversight across the fund
- Centralized task management workflow and process visibility
- Keep partners up-to-date with effective collaboration and communications
- Full transparency fulfills demands of investors and regulators
- Powerful visual reporting and notifications move deals forward
- Expand team efficiency and accountability for venture capital firms
- Synchronize between partners, teams and timezones
- Integrates easily with CMR, Affinity and other third-party applications
- Centralized communication hub for the whole firm
- Stay compliant with SEC, KYC, and BSA regulations
- Adaptable to any size and type of VC operation
Built for Venture Capital Funds
Managing portfolio operations for VC funds (as well as private equity firms) can be challenging. Whether you perform these functions internally or outsource them, the responsibility to accurately perform and effectively manage these jobs remains with the firm. These jobs include deal flow management, capital calls, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, treasury, compliance and much more. Mitigating operational risk and preventing operational failures are paramount. OpsCheck elevates your level of control and oversight for any or all these functions as well as giving you the ability to track activity across your portfolio companies.
There’s no question that the Covid-19 pandemic has permanently altered the way we do business. Regardless of what the future holds, the financial asset management industry has implemented new policies and procedures that will continue. Obviously, an unprecedented event, the pandemic, has forced firms to activate their business continuity plans. Some have made a smooth transition. Others are discovering that their plans need serious re-evaluation and improvements.
Alternative investments are no longer the sole domain of cocky hedge fund dynamos. Mainstream firms have moved into the potentially lucrative market, lured by the promise of high returns. The downside, of course, are the high-risk issues that can arise that traditional investors are not as familiar or comfortable with.
Asset management firms across the industry are scrambling to maintain business continuity during the current crisis. While disaster recovery plans are critical and required, they cannot anticipate every potential business threat. Even three months ago, no one could have imagined that the US economy would be thrown into the turmoil it is today.
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being paramount.