Simpler VC Portfolio Management, At Last
Venture capital firms, meet your all-in-one management & oversight tool.
A single place to manage portfolio companies, streamline deal flow and just make work easier
Stay on top of LP capital, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, compliance, and more with ease.
Innovative operational technology
Deep operational visibility
Full operational control
An application for Venture Capital Funds
- Track all operations and maintain oversight across the fund
- Centralized task management workflow and process visibility
- Keep partners up-to-date with effective collaboration and communications
- Full transparency fulfills demands of investors and regulators
- Powerful visual reporting and notifications move deals forward
- Expand team efficiency and accountability for venture capital firms
- Synchronize between partners, teams and timezones
- Integrates easily with CMR, Affinity and other third-party applications
- Centralized communication hub for the whole firm
- Stay compliant with SEC, KYC, and BSA regulations
- Adaptable to any size and type of VC operation
Built for Venture Capital Funds
Managing portfolio operations for VC funds (as well as private equity firms) can be challenging. Whether you perform these functions internally or outsource them, the responsibility to accurately perform and effectively manage these jobs remains with the firm. These jobs include deal flow management, capital calls, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, treasury, compliance and much more. Mitigating operational risk and preventing operational failures are paramount. OpsCheck elevates your level of control and oversight for any or all these functions as well as giving you the ability to track activity across your portfolio companies.
linkedintwitterYou may be asking yourself, is OpsCheck a good fit for our firm? That question is crucial because there are a few scenarios where OpsCheck is not the right option. There are pros and cons associated with any service, of course. But OpsCheck is not a...
linkedintwitterProfessionals in financial operations, especially in accounting, live by checklists. That means they use Excel. But Excel checklists tend to become messy. As accountants know, they must be rolled forward constantly. In fact, accounting and financial...
linkedintwitter In 2019, hedge fund asset manager East Lodge Capital wasn’t using any software as an operational management tool. Then the pandemic happened. Now leaders at the London-based firm overseeing more than $ 1 billion use OpsCheck “religiously,” said Chief...
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being paramount.