The best tool for risk management in your Family Office
How can Family Offices use Opscheck?
customized to fit and adapt to any type of financial firm around the globe.
Future operational technology
Deep operational visibility
Thorough operational control
An application for Family Offices
- Centralized task management workflow and oversight
- Powerful visual reporting and notifications
- Adapts to any type of business of any size
- Easy collaboration, communication, and document storage
- Greatly improve team efficiency and accountability
- Coordinate across teams, offices, and timezones
- Flexible integration with third party applications
- Centralized communication hub for the entire firm
- Provide transparency to regulators and clients
Built for Family Offices
Addressing the Challenges of Managing Remote Employees with Superior Task, Workflow, and Project Management Tools
Every manager knows the challenges of managing remote employees. Learn how workflow management tools like OpsCheck helps organizations improve efficiency across teams.
How to Build a Good Deal Flow Management Process
linkedintwitterHunter Walker, a partner at Homebrew Venture Capital (VC) is often quoted saying “you lose 100% of the deals you don’t see”. As a venture capitalist, if your deal flow process is poorly managed, you’re likely missing out on a lot of suitable investment...
What is Consulting in Workflow Management?
Businesses have been moving toward more automation of administrative processes for some time now. The Covid-19 pandemic has served to complicate the upgrading of systems in unexpected ways. With the blizzard of articles, studies, and recommendations across the internet, sorting through whatΓÇÖs credible andΓÇömore importantly, necessaryΓÇöfor your particular firm can be confusing. Workflow consultants can be the key to helping you navigate best practices in challenging times.
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being paramount.