Meet the All-in-one Accounting Practice Management Tool
How can Accounting Firms use OpsCheck?
Innovation-driven operations tech
Thorough operational clarity
An application for Accounting Firms
- Powerful visual reporting and oversight for accounting firm managers
- Task management, workflow and notifications in one centralized platform
- Keep track of global compliance regulations from FASB, GAAP, IFRS and more
- Simplify communication, collaboration, and document storage
- Maximize accountability and effectiveness for your accounting practice
- Seamlessly integrates with CRM and other third-party applications
- Central communications hub serves the whole firm
- Transparent view of business processes meets demands of regulators and clients
- Adjusts to fit accounting firms of all sizes
- Synchronize between teams, offices, and timezones
Built for Accounting Firms
Given the various types of services that accounting firms offer to a wide range of businesses – ranging from Audit and Tax Services to Advisory, Risk & Regulatory, Governance, Consulting and more – it’s vital that these services are performed with accuracy and meet their stated deadlines. Every job, task and workflow must be accomplished with the proper checks, approvals and documentation. OpsCheck elevates your level of control and oversight to help ensure that these functions are completed and verifiable while fostering a culture of accountability and operational excellence.
The accounting and finance field is deeply process-oriented. You offer a service that entails a step-by-step chain of events to produce the desired results for your clients. On a daily basis, you might not think about this organizational process and structure, but it exists as a guidepost for every task performed. In organization terms, we refer to this process as “workflow” or “workflow process.”
Accounting firms searching for workflow management tools for accountants and support staff need a financial specific solution. The ideal system can be tailored for their particular needs in the context of the services they provide, including playing a role as a third-party service.
Automation designed to support financial management firms with task-tracking, workflows, and team collaboration is the answer. The scope of a system’s utility should work for boutique hedge fund managers and large-scale asset management firms, while drilling down to individual responsibility areas, including accounting management.
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being Paramount.