Workflow solutions for Hedge Funds
How can Hedge Funds use OpsCheck?
Advanced workflow technology
OpsCheck brings advanced technology to hedge fund–specific operations with seamless management of tasks and workflows, while also strengthening your compliance foundation.
Deep operational visibility
Meet the needs of regulators, clients or C-level executives with clear, detailed access to your ecosystem – clearly displaying processes and helping build a sound operational infrastructure.
Complete operations control
An application for Hedge Funds
- Cloud-based Hedge fund operations control
- Powerful Hedge fund-specific reporting and notifications
- Flexible workflow and task management solutions for Hedge fund managers
- Demonstrate operational excellence to auditors, regulators, or clients
- Stay on track with global compliance regulations like FATCA, KYC, CRS, AIFMD, Form PF & more
- Greatly improved team efficiency and accountability
- Coordinate across teams, offices, and timezones
- Flexible integration with third party applications such as CRM and Capital Raising
- Centralized communication hub for entire organization
- Provide transparency to regulators and clients with a clear audit trail
Built for Hedge Funds
As portfolio managers and traders execute investment decisions, the amount of work and responsibility for all non-investment functions becomes increasingly challenging. Whether you perform these functions internally or outsource them, the responsibility to accurately accomplish these jobs remain with the investment advisor. These tasks include middle and back office operations, valuations, performance measurement, management company and fund accounting, investor relations, treasury, compliance, and all other functions to manage business operations. Mitigating operational risk and preventing operational failures are paramount. OpsCheck elevates your level of control and oversight for any and all of these functions.
linkedintwitterYou may be asking yourself, is OpsCheck a good fit for our firm? That question is crucial because there are a few scenarios where OpsCheck is not the right option. There are pros and cons associated with any service, of course. But OpsCheck is not a...
linkedintwitterProfessionals in financial operations, especially in accounting, live by checklists. That means they use Excel. But Excel checklists tend to become messy. As accountants know, they must be rolled forward constantly. In fact, accounting and financial...
linkedintwitter In 2019, hedge fund asset manager East Lodge Capital wasn’t using any software as an operational management tool. Then the pandemic happened. Now leaders at the London-based firm overseeing more than $ 1 billion use OpsCheck “religiously,” said Chief...
Does OpsCheck have different levels of user access?
Is my firm’s activity in OpsCheck auditable?
OpsCheck contains a full and exportable audit trail with robust filtering to retrieve and verify the status of any task and track all changes. OpsCheck was built with the integrity of data being paramount.
Can I access OpsCheck from my mobile devices?
Yes. OpsCheck has a mobile friendly website on the go.
Does OpsCheck support two factor authorization and/or SAML login?
Yes, OpsCheck supports both.